WWE superstar Edge appeared on the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show this morning.. Here are some highlights sent in from reader Terri Bey:
* Edge said he was recently in the North Carolina mountains where he now owns property. He said he didn’t mind sitting out and getting paid.
* His WWE contract expired in October but they added on injury time and said however long it takes to recover, that much time will be added to his deal.
* He said he’s went to Dr. James Andrews for follow-ups to his injury and is doing some major therapy in North Carolina with other therapy sessions in Florida.
* Edge said Christian and Shelton Benjamin had the best match at WWE’s TLC but he also enjoyed the main event.
* He put over Sheamus as a young Superstar with a ton of potential. He also put over FCW and talked about Ted DiBiase and Drew McIntyre coming out of FCW.
* Edge said Umaga’s death hit him hard, as the two were close during their time together in WWE. Umaga called Edge the night before he died but he said he didn’t even think to keep the message.
* Edge put over The Undertaker and said he has no idea how he performs so well. Edge said they have always been on good terms and he was in “awe” of Taker for a long time.
* He has no idea when he will return. He was originally told six months to a year. He has to see Andrews and then get in a wrestling ring to see how everything holds up. He said he’s hoping for the first quarter of 2010.
** 3 Pictures of BROCK LESNAR With A BEARD: He Looks As SCARY As Ever!!