According to SquaredCircleSirens.com, the following are some of the women’s wrestlers who tried out for WWE at the company’s tryout camp at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida this past weekend.
* WWE Tough Enough final 14 competitor Daria Berenato
* WWE Tough Enough top 40 finalist Danielle Kamela
* WWE Tough Enough top 40 finalist Samantha Sage
* Atlanta indie wrestler Katie Forbes, who has wrestled for SHINE and appeared on WWE TV as a Rosebud
* Crossfit athlete and track star Bianca Blair, who had a WWE tryout in March at the Arnold Classic
* Northeast indie wrestler Hannah St. Claire
* NBA dancer Yahne’ Coleman
* Indie personality and wrestler Brittany Baker
* Top indie wrestler Allysin Kay
* Indie wrestler Meagan “Aliya” Simone
* Nesfayia Watkins, who sent in a WWE Tough Enough audition tape
* Pro fitness competitor CJ Dunning
- VIDEO: Ronda Rousey’s AWKWARD Sexual Innuendo During Recent UFC Press Conference!