Monday, March 13, 2017
- With the Ides of March just two days away (Wednesday, March 15) people from around the country organizing to send the president a message the old-fashioned way: by postcard.
- Check out the for details and send your postcard to the White House today!
- Send your message by post, but you can still share it on social media using the hashtag
- Read this Boston Globe story for more details.
- As the nation awaits the CBO score on the House GOP’s plan to destroy healthcare, the time is now to step up the pressure on your elected lawmaker to oppose this legislation
- using the district-specific Affordable Care Act numbers provided by Contacting Congress.
- Stand with Planned Parenthood in their ongoing effort to defeat the repeal effort and protect women’s rights .
- MoveOn.org says we have 17 days to save healthcare—and that they have “a plan that could work.” Listen to Sunday night’s “Ready to Resist” plan .
- Although Trump has business holdings around the world, he has been unwilling to divest himself of these holdings or report his conflicts of interest, raising the question of whether he is vulnerable to influence by foreign governments.
- . Indivisible is offering this .
What You Can Be Doing Every Day
- Check out the Indivisible Guide’s “Capitol Calendar.” See if there’s a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn’t, start one.
- ” also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive ” on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with “5 Calls” (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join “Ready to Resist” Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)
Our work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. Feel free to republish and share widely.