Natalya was Michael Cole’s guest for this week’s WWE.com sit-down interview. Here are the highlights:
– Natalya commented on Tyson Kidd’s career-ending neck injury from several months ago, saying that he’s doing great, getting stronger every day and keeping a positive attitude.
– Cole asked why she wasn’t part of the Divas Revolution when it started. Natalya said she was home with her husband when the Divas Revolution took off in WWE. It was hard to step back from her career and watch the other girls have awesome matches. Cole said a lot of people believe Natalya was the trailblazer for the Revolution, especially her Takeover match against Charlotte last year. Natalya says she and Charlotte have a bond because they grew up in the business and always felt like they had big boots to fill. She says they dedicated that match to her brother Reid Flair, which made it even more emotional.
– Natalya rejected Paige’s claim that she is the one who started the Divas Revolution, saying it’s a group effort. She said Paige is young and immature and is acting like a brat right now. Natalya says Paige is having a temper tantrum and taking out her frustrations because she’s not the “shiny new toy” anymore.
Natalya called Paige a hypocrite and says she’s going against everything she stood for when she first won the Divas Title.
– Cole brings up rumors of her retirement in the near future. Natalya laughed and said the best has yet to come.
* CM PUNK Says The Susan G. Komen Foundation Is A Scam