— Matches slated to take place on tonight’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown are as follows:
– Kane vs. Jeff Hardy
– Dolph Ziggler vs. John Morrison
– Michelle McCool and Layla vs. Melina and Eve
– WWE World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. The Great Khali
– Cryme Tyme vs. The Hart Dynasty
– Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio (WWE Intercontinental Championship Match)
— As seen last night on ECW, Ezekiel Jackson made his debut on the brand, defeating local competitor Jack Meridol. Jackson had not appeared on television since the April 3, 2009 episode of SmackDown, which saw him lose to Jeff Hardy. Jackson was drafted to the ECW brand two weeks later as part of the 2009 Supplemental Draft, therefore breaking up the team of himself and The Brian Kendrick. Without debuting for the brand, however, Jackson returned to Florida Championship Wrestling for further training, where he largely squashed wrestlers.
— Besides JTG, other WWE stars to pay tribute to Michael Jackson on last week’s episode of SmackDown were R-Truth and Melina. R-Truth wore a single white glove whereas Melina wore a white glove with the fingers partially cut out.
See video of R-Truth’s bizarre new gimmick (>)