WWE Super ShowDown was number seven on the Google Trends List overall for the day on Thursday, February 27th, with 200,000+ searches. That is essentially double the amount that most of the WWE special events held in Saudi Arabia have drawn over the past couple of years.
For Saturday, February 29th, AEW Revolution was number 15 on the Google Trends List overall with 100,000+ searches, marking only the third time in All Elite Wrestling history that the promotion has ever made the Google Trends Top 20 List for the day.
The previous two times AEW made the list was for the debut episode of AEW Dynamite and the first AEW Double Or Nothing pay-per-view in 2019.
Also on Saturday, John Cena landed in the Google Trends Top 20 List, coming in at number 20 with 50,000+ searches for the day on 2/29.
WATCH: Close-Up Of Cody Rhodes Getting New “American Nightmare” Logo Tattooed On His Neck …
MORE WWE & AEW NEWS, RUMORS & PHOTOS* The Dark Order’s “Exalted One” To Be Unveiled On AEW Dynamite (Latest CRYPTIC Tease …)
* Shinsuke Nakamura Posts Interesting “Cryptic Tweet” Immediately After AEW Revolution
* John Cena Posts “Cryptic Tweet” After WWE Return, Start Of WrestleMania Rivalry With Fiend
* Several WWE & NXT Stars Make Fun Of Goldberg’s Jackhammer At Super ShowDown
* WATCH: BIG Tease For Matt Hardy To NXT In Latest “Cryptic Tweet” (Video)
* Possible *Spoiler* On Legend Who Will Induct British Bulldog Into WWE Hall Of Fame
* Photo: Renee Young Gets New Tattoo On Her Back
* Photos: Sasha Banks Changes Her Hair To Another New Color
* Photos: Liv Morgan Looks Good Dancing On A Stripper Pole
* Photos: Kairi Sane Gets Married In Japan, Shares Pics Taken At Wedding
* Photos: Mandy Rose Dyes Hair Brown & Shows Off Brunette Look
* Photos: Liv Morgan Shows Off New Look At WWE Live Event
* WWE Couple Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch Out On Date In Public (Photos)
Click Here: liverpool mens jersey